Welcome to our website.
BY VIRTUE OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“THE AGREEMENT”), AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY, AND COMPLY WITH, THE TERMS THEREOF WHICH GOVERN AAA RV SALES AND RENTAL, LLC, AND ANY RELATED AAAAFFILIATES’ RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU IN RELATION TO THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. AAA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ALTER THIS WEBSITE, AS WELL AS CHANGE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE. EACH USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THE CURRENT AGREEMENT.
The term “AAA” shall collectively mean and include AAA RV Sales and Rental, LLC. The terms “AAA”, or “us,” “we,” or “our” refers to the owner of the website whose principal place of business and corporate offices are located at 10519 S. Sunnylane Rd., Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73160. The term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
USE OF SITE
Unless otherwise agreed, this Site is for non-commercial, personal use only. As a condition of your use of this Site you guarantee that you will not use this Site for any unlawful purpose or for any purpose that is prohibited by this Agreement. Specifically, you may not republish, retransmit, redistribute, or otherwise make this Web Site available to any other party or make the same available on any web site, on-line service or bulletin board of your own or any other party or make the same available in hard copy or on any other media without AAA’s express prior written consent.
Rentals, Booking and Quoting Information – If you want to make a booking or receive a quotation in respect of any booking, separate terms and conditions will apply in addition to the terms of the Agreement. Click here to access the Rental Policies.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information, materials, and products found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website and the materials, information, services, and products in this website including but not limited to: text, graphics, and links are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. AAA disclaims all: warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, warranties against infringement of any third party intellectual property or proprietary rights, warranties relating to errors, omissions, or correctness of data on the website, and warranties that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components. In no event will AAA, its partners, affiliates, or any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website or any linked site, be liable for any damages including but not limited to: special damages, indirect damages, or consequential damages from your access or use of this Site or the possibility of damages in an action under contract, negligence, tort, strict liability, or any other theory. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless AAA, its partners, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to the website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, text, code, layout, look, interfaces, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with United States and Oklahoma copyright law notice, which forms part of this Agreement, and all rights are reserved. Other product and company names mentioned on this website may be the trademarks and/or property of their respective owners.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are generally acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also contain links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).The linked sites are not under control of AAA and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site. You access them at your own risk. AAAdoes not through these links endorse, sponsor, affiliate, or associate any of these linked sites. AAAreserves the right to rescind permission to link to this site, and to require termination of any link for any reason in their sole and absolute discretion.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without AAA’s prior written consent.
- Unless otherwise specified in writing, this Agreement contains the entire agreement and understanding by and between you and AAA with respect to the paragraphs contained herein. No representations, promises, agreements, or understandings, written or oral, not herein contained shall be of any force or effect. No change or modification hereof shall be valid or binding unless the same is in writing and signed by the party against whom such waiver is sought to be enforced. No valid waiver of any provision of this Agreement at any time shall be deemed a waiver of any other provision of this Agreement at such time, or will be deemed a valid waiver of such provision at any other time. If any part of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
- YOU AND AAA AGREE THAT ALL DISPUTES, CONTROVERSIES, OR CLAIMS REGARDING THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE VALIDITY OF THIS PROVISION, ARBITRABILITY OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR ANY OTHER ISSUE OR MATTER, ARE TO BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION, PURSUANT TO THE COMMERCIAL RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION, BY A SINGLE LICENSED ATTORNEY ARBITRATOR, APPOINTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THOSE RULES AT AND IN OKLAHOMA COUNTY, OKLAHOMA, AND WHICH ALL COSTS AND EXPENSES OF THE SAME, INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES, SHALL BE BORNE BY THE NON PREVAILING PARTY. THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA SHALL GOVERN THE VALIDITY, CONSTRUCTION, ENFORCEMENT, AND INTERPRETATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
© Copyright 2013 AAA RV Sales and Rental, LLC. All rights reserved.